One word: Vision.
In a corporate setting, we all get the word, “Vision.” In Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Steven R. Covey identifies it as the second habit: “Begin with the end in mind.”
One has to see the end. All the other reasons I’ve given up to this point do not matter if I couldn’t successfully see how each comes together…
- How to build a team to get the project done effectively
- How to measure the success
- How to create a budget and stay within the constrictions of that budget
- How to communicate the overall project to executives and get them on board, funding the project
- How to motivate the team to make the project a success
- How to deploy the technical elements
- How to merge together components of traditional and digital marketing in a seamless fashion
[/list]Every bit of my success in my career came with vision. While it might bespeak of only once sense — sight — I think vision is so much more. I feel, smell, taste and hear that vision. It’s something to live until the team succeeds.
Want to see my vision in process? Watch this:
[lightbox type=”youtube” title=”A Brand New Day for Mohawk Flooring” youtube_id=”ZSmyzot5oR8″]
[button href=”” bg_color=”#4f762a” text_color=”#ffffff”]A Brand New Day for Mohawk Flooring[/button]